Thursday, June 21, 2007

Next YouTube Poop

7:29 is pritty much Gregntom's most popular video. Sssssssooooooooooooooooooo, we're working on the next YouTube Poop. I've been watching a lot of Ed, Edd, n Eddy poops and those are funny as f**king hell! Although, hell is not funny. But the poops were! So I'm going to do one with more Ed, Edd, n Eddy. Plus, I redubbed some parts of the episodes I was using for more laughs. Lets just hope I can contact Greg today so I'm not the only one doing this clip. I got a hold of him while working on 7:29, so hopefully we have'nt run out of ideas.

Did you know: 7:29 was only 3 minutes and 1 second long? I added the rest after I came home from Weird Al's Straight Outta Lynnwood concert. The Ed, Edd, n Eddy parts were added before the concert because someone dared me to bang my head on the table to the rythem of Hollaback Girl.

No comments: