Monday, August 13, 2007

Sorry for lack of updates.

Sorry for...wait, I just said that. Anyway. Us at Gregntom have 2 new members. For now, I don't have permission to say thier names, so for now I'll call them J and S. Finally! We have a girl (S) to lend a voice in our ReDubs and YouTube Poops. Well, what sucks is, summer vacation will be over(for me) next Monday. We did'nt really live up to our promise on saying, "scinse it's summer break, we will make as many videos as we can." We only made a few. The thing is, I gots a lot of stuff on my computer and untill I feel I can do more stuff on my computer without it crashing we will continue making videos. Oh, and we have a new name instead of Gregntom.
LONG RED LINE PRODUCTIONS
Yep. That's the new name. Well, Cya.

BTW, visit our site!
http://www.freewebs.com/gregntom/

No comments: