Saturday, September 1, 2007

Podcast

Yes, yes, yes. We have a
NON-PROFIT(!!!!!!!!)
podcast. We are finished recording it, but I'm still editing it. Features people who are:
  1. Tom (me)
  2. Josh (new member)
  3. Greg is not in this podcast.

Featuring features like:

  1. Me and Josh watching videos on YouTube.com.
  2. Me kicking the crap outta Josh.

And songs like

  1. Rice and Curry by Dr. Bombay (Josh dared me to put this song in. And, unfortunatly, I'm a man of my word. Ughhh.
  2. Spanish Flea by Julius Wechter (Volume cranked up by me using Windows Movie Maker and sped-up by me using sound recorder.

We should have this on the internet by Who-Knows-When. Hopefully soon. Tomorrows my birthday so I ain't editing it this weekend. Maybe during the week. When I'm done editing the podcast, I'll tell you through my blog located at gregntom.blogspot.com.

Also, I will try to find the lost podcast with me and Greg.

No comments: