Sunday, November 11, 2007

ReDubs

We've gotten no where lately. No progress is getting done with ReDub4 or ReDub5. I pretty much do everything around here. I update the blog, I found a way to get a free website, I made and updated the site, etc. So I'm not writing ReDub4 or ReDub5 alone. That's one reason for no progress. Reason number 2: scince no one wants to comment on our latest dubs, I just made a few YouTube Poops scince everyone likes them. I like knowing that strangers like me...

...Sick...

Anyway, I'm going back and forth on weather or not to cancel production on ReDub4 (scince I haven't made anything announcing it yet, I can do it and no one would know! I'm so diabolical it hurts.). I do want to continue (or start) production on ReDub5:The Move, seeing as I made a poster for it on the website. I have had ideas recently about redubbing other anime shows like Bleach or Fullmetal Alchemest. Acctually, I've never watched Bleach, but I got an idea for a dub.

Naruto searches for Yellow Paint.
The guys from Bleach look for... some magical bleach. IM SO SMRT!!!

Any ways, here is our latest YouTube Poop.

YouTube Poop- GET THUH DEEEEEUUUUUWWW!!!


High quality version

No comments: