Saturday, December 29, 2007

What's gonna start happening between Dubs and Poops

I've been thinking on weather or not to cancel production on all future ReDubs including the ReDub5 movie. Scince people like YouTube Poops, and we like being liked by strangers (jk, sorry pedophiles) we may replace ReDub5: The Movie with a 20 minute YouTube Poop. Honestly, the ReDubs have been fun to make, and if production was cancelled even one user who tells me that he or she wants more dubs I'd be convinced (espessially girls). Besides that I've been doing good. I found this website that lets me download videos from YouTube into a .wmv format. Plus, I can finnaly relese poops in surround sound! Here are the poops I've made scince my last post.

FUNCHISUMTHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!


Meeeeecontestushanalloooo


Filler: Penis Cancer



Please Comment. Thank You.

No comments: