Wednesday, January 23, 2008

YouTube Poop Seasons?

Hey guys. I have thought about putting our poops up for download scince I found one site that worked for me and scince I found out recently that freewebs hosts files. Even if I don't, I will catagorize our YouTube Poops in seasons which, if I do put these up for download, will make it easier to put the poops into one file by seasons. Here is the list:

Season 1:
  1. drink some BEEEEEEEEEEEER!
  2. 7:29
  3. Empty Headed
  4. Ed giving Jimmy Mouth-to-Mouth for 3 minutes
Season 2:
  1. GET THUH DEEEEEUUUUUWWW!!!
  2. FUNCHISUMTHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
  3. Meeeeecontestushanalloooo
  4. Penis Cancer
  5. Vegas
  6. THUH TOE-MAH-TOE!!!
  7. A Freaking Christmas Craptacular
Season 3
  1. MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT EDITSTUDIO
That's it. See ya.

No comments: