Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm bored...



Never gets old that sketch, anyways,

I did do something recently, I tried to respond to another fad (the "With A Layer Added Every Second" fad) but I failed. But thanks to advice from allright715 I think I'll try it again.

Besides that, I've been waiting for Dr. Mario Online RX. I herd it was supposed to be out tomorrow, but I'm probably one of millons who think that's just bullcrap.

Besides that, I've been trying to clean out my hard drive. I'm probably gonna end up crashing my computer and reinstalling windows. But, I've got After Effects 7.0 (because it works on my computer) and I'll be learning how to do that. Probably, the only vids you will see from us for a while a fad replys and (hopefully) some Flash animations. I just have to learn lyp-syncing before I can do an animation.

Probably in the future we'll have a lot of time coming up with new videos when...we're livin' in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

No comments: