Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pheh...







height="255" codebase='http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab'>





controller="true" loop="true" pluginspage='http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/'>




I had to see if this would work. After learning about the "&fmt=18 youtube-thingy" gave you the .mp4 version of whatever YouTube video you watch. BTW, it's high QUALITY not DEFINITION. On the topic of "high definition tv", I just don't get it. Okay here is an example: I see a comercial for...uhhh...Vh1 Classic HD (which Vh1 Classic is the best channel on TV...untill it starts to suck) so I grab the money to get 2 things:

An HDTV & HD cable (for the example I'll say DirecTV)

Okay, so I find an HDTV that's on sale where I save $1000 total on it. Final price: $3,999.99! Just under my price range!

Suppose I sucker in and get it, then I get DirecTV HD to read it's $9.99/month. Of corse, I need regular DirecTV first. Price: $44.98

Basically, if you have a computer, you can see all kinds of HD quality stuff. But, of corse, if you want to see the channels you need a TV. And most of the good HD video sites (Stage6 for example) shut down. If anyone knows a good HD video site, leave a comment.

No comments: