Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wiivolution? WTF?

Rant alert. I'm tired of all this half-assed bullshit I hear about next-gen consoles ESPECIALLY Nintendo next-gen bullshit. The "Wiivolution" as people like to call it, I first "herd of" in this fuckin video

Xbox 720, Playstation 4, and Wiivolution preview
(Embedding was disabled by request, I'm fuckin glad no one can share this.)

Look, WHAT IN YOUR FUCKING MINDS TELLS YOU THAT NINTENDO'S NEXT CONSOLE WILL EVEN HAVE THE WORD WII IN IT!?! Look, again, here is a list of nintendo consoles:

Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Wii

Observe the list, embed it your skulls.
Breathe in, breath out, now think...THE ONLY TWO CONSOLES THAT SHARED A NAME WERE THE NES AND THE SNES. WAS 64 USED SOMEWHERE IN THE GAMECUBE!?! DOES THE WII HAVE GAMECUBE IN THE FUCKING TITLE!?! DO I MISS ANYTHING HERE!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!

Look, I'm a proud Wii owner (you perv (-_-)) and I love playing with my Wii ((0_0))
My point is that there is no logical way on Earth that the next nintendo console will be called "Wiivolution" or "Wii 2". If it does,then I'm wrong. The whole thing frustrates me almost as much as those FUCKING 12-year-olds flooding YouTube watching flash cartoons of Nintendo characters that people can see on Newgrounds where the majority of them CAME FROM. If I hear of one more FUCKING person say, "Have you seen 'Brawl Taunts' on YouTube? It's funny. Especially Nin10Doh. I love the part where Captain Falcon goes, 'I can't drive FIFTY-FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE'. Do you like that part too? I've quoted my favorite parts in the comments so you can see, my username is...", well you get the point right.


I'm glad I got that out of my system. ^^

No comments: