Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just beat SBCG4AP

Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People- Episode 1- Homestar Ruiner

I would have beaten it in one day but I got to lazy.

Anyways, the game was good but to goddamn short. Like Warioware short.
It wasn't good or bad. It was just okay. If you like puzzles, you might like this game. I guess this gives me a hint that most likely FFCC for WiiWare didn't have much gameplay either.

Pros: It's just as funny as the online cartoon.
It's a good puzzle game
It doesn't take up too much space on the Wii memory (which explains how short the game is)

Cons: Controlls sometimes get a little annoying.
Strong Bad will read only a small number of emails once removing the replay abillity.
Only one game (that I could find) can be played on Strong Bad's Fun Machine: Snake Boxer 5.

From one to ten, I give this a seven. It's a good game, but I'm not sure if it was worth $10.

Things I question: are the other episodes ALL separate games or do you download a $10 update to add episode 2 with episode 1?

No comments: