Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympics

I decided to watch the olympics (because SOOO many people are boycotting them) and I found out why people boycotted the olympics. Four words: long ass oppening cerimoney. I watched the whole thing. I admit it was really cool but when the countries were coming out I was going out of my mind!!! How many countries participate in the olympics? There were, like, HUNDREDS!!! The rest of the opening cerimoney was cool, REALLY FUCKIN' COOL, but the other countries hogged the FUCK out of the run time. If you can skip the part with all the countries, it's pritty goddamn cool. I watch it again. At this point in the olympics it gets confusing. I don't know what to watch! There are different games going on at the same time (and I can't blame them) and a different game is on almost all the NBC channels: NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, Usa, & Oxygen. Jeez...watching the olympics is fuckin' difficult! I don't know which one to pick! If you want to just watch it on your computer live, go here:
nbcolympics.com
cya

No comments: