Monday, September 1, 2008

My favorite drinking game.

Okay I don't drink so insted of drinking I hit my self during the game. Here is how it works, go to any Jr. High school in your area and drink (or smack yourself) any time someone says, "Did you see that episode of Family Guy when...(etc.)". Wiether or not you drink or smack your self, you'll be in pain within one hour.

Anyways...

My birthday is this week (I'm not telling you when, lol) and I already gots presents.
  • A Scars on Broadway CD
  • Drawn Together Season 2
  • Guitar Hero Aerosmith
  • Madden '09 All Play
  • and these bitchin' headphones.
Greg's in pain. He got some teeth pulled, 8 of 'em! So I've been trying to check up on him from time to time to make sure he's okay.

As for the longest mp3, the release is delayed. I want to edit it a little bit and that'll take a while considering the fact that the goddamn mp3 is almost 10 hours long. It's on my desktop as an Audacity file and it's taking up about 1GB of my memory so I gotta edit it, export it, compress it, and make a couple ISO files of it (one mp3 cd ISO and one DVD-A ISO, if I get to it) so It'll be a while.

As for the site, I haven't updated it in a while (and I'm not sure if I plan to soon).
I'm trying to make a new logo so I'll need to work that into the site. And to top it off, I gotta beat Bright Light Fright on Hard in GH. So I'm booked.


Well, I gotta go check on Greg. Happy Labor Day!

No comments: