Sunday, November 9, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!

Me and Greg will ACTUALLY be showing our faces FOR THE FIRST TIME on YouTube in our video: "INSIDE THE TIN: A DOCUMENTARY MADE WITH A HIDDEN CAMERA INGENIOUSLY PLACED IN A PRINGLES TIN"! We shot the video a few weeks ago and I just finished editing it today and it looks like we're gonna actually upload it!!! OMGUGUYZ!!! The video averages at about ten minutes and eight seconds long and is entirly unscripted. Plus I made sure that it was funny. Basically I made a hidden camera out of a empty Pringles tin and Greg liked it so I recorded what me and him did with it. The video is uncut and unedited (except for the parts I cut out and/or edited). So don't forget to watch it! It should be up by monday and feel free to use the video in a YouTube Poop if you want. BTW, if enough people ask, I'll post instructions on how to make your own Pringles Hidden Camera!!! Yayz. Cya.

No comments: