Monday, April 27, 2009

Removing Videos

No, YouTube is not removing my videos, I AM. I'm not removing all of them, I'm only removing the ones I don't like that I made in the past. Why? I've been gaining a tiny bit of a boost in the number of people who like my videos (I went up to 40 subs recently). So, in order to keep a little bit of a reputation (if any), I will be removing my "bad" videos. By "bad" I mean:
  • The ones that got bad reviews
  • The ones I'm not proud of
  • The ones with little to no effort
  • The ones that are not too funny
So yeah, if you collect videos that are bad, start downloading some of mine 'cause they're fuckin' gone. I'll start deleting sometime this week.

Here is three videos I made over the weekend:








On the third video, the guy who I made fun of actually liked my video. Srsly. Look at the comments. By the way, you should check out his videos. You'll love 'em.

No comments: