Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ruined futures

I've been thinking. There a too many kids out there on YouTube who, in my opinion, will look back and say, "why did I waste my life on here". They will look back and say, "wow, I made an ass of myself when I was 12". It's very common. You have users like ChristianU2uber who is now going through mental therapy. He'd probably grow up and always have the memory in his head of how his childhood was completely wrecked because of YouTube. JoshU2uber is a prime example. I think JoshU2uber will grow up and think of his old YouTube videos and just shrug. Everyday, another 12 or 10 year old is joining YouTube unprepared. These kids need to learn that the internet, just like life, is not going to be nice to you. If you can't take the ridicule, remember: every time you tell someone to stop making fun of you, there is a 65 out of 100 chance that the entire world will ridicule the living FUCK out of you. Thus, the therapy. And thus, a childhood wasted. This, and World Of Warcraft, are reasons why more and more children are destroying their lives.

That's it.

No comments: