Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oh boy, here we go again.

So, as you guys may know, I've been using Sony Vegas for a while now. No, I'm not going to whine about it. I fucking love using Sony Vegas. Especially now that I've gotten used to it. However, I've decided to start using Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects. Why? I have no fucking clue why. Wait, yes I do. I got a bitchin' new laptop recently for my birthday. Now, I also have a regular desktop computer in my house that I use to make videos on. The desktop computer is the computer that has Sony Vegas. I've been noticing that when I'm not near my desktop, I get inspiration to make another crappy video. So to fix this I decided to get Sony Vegas on my new laptop. But then I thought to myself, "why not get Adobe Premier?" So I got Adobe Premier and, just to go the extra mile, I got Adobe After Effects. So far, I've been conducting tests on After Effects (trying to make another new logo). I've finished something (that's not a new logo) and I'm exporting it at the moment. It's a simple 1-minute-hd=test-thing video that (whenever the fuck it finishes exporting) I will upload to YouTube.

To sum this whole post up, there's gonna be like a billion more of those "one-minute experiment" videos. So here we go.

No comments: