Friday, June 13, 2008

Blogging at mah Dad's house

Hey guys. Well I just fixed this computer that's in my bedroom at my Dad's house and it's kinda old. It has Windows Service Pack 1 on it and god forbid I update it or the color starts lookin' wierd. Plus the sound card on this has problems so I've got some things to keep me buisy for a while. Anyways, I realize I havn't been updating the site much. If you haven't seen how it got all fucked up click here. Just like the flash design got wierd, so is this design (and FireFox doesn't help either! WTF!?!) Yeah, I'm gonna be deleting a lot of pages on the site leaving the following remaining

Home
Videos
Music
Downloads
Forum
Links

The videos section I might completely re-do for two reasons:
1. To make less pages
2. To embed the videos in thier high quality format

The sections on the videos page will be:

ReDubs
YouTube Poops
Animations

The music page...well...I guess I can tell you guys now...
I mentioned the idea to Greg and I think we might do it: OUR FIRST ALBUM
No it doesn't have music. It will be audio sketches (basically comedy that you listen to on a CD that is not music). I got the idea after listening to a Monty Python CD and an Adam Sandler CD. When the CD is available it will be a folder with the mp3's of the tracks and an ISO for a CD. It will be up for download for free and under a Creative Commons license. I will make a blog post in a few days with more details

Downloads...kinda...speaks for itself. It will contain downloads of YouTube Poops and our 20 Minute Poop that was available until Stage6 (the site hosting the file) shut down.

Forum will still be available...unvisited as usual.

Links...also speaks for itself.

Well I'm gonna try and fix my computer problems now, leave comments of what you think.

TO YAHOO ANSWERS AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY...

No comments: