Sunday, September 14, 2008

Flash 10 beta (NOT FOR YOUTUBERS YET)

I downloaded Flash 10 Beta (just to see if it was any cooler than Flash 9) but I found out it doesn't work if your trying to watch a YouTube video using that &fmt=18 thing. So I think I'll wait till the final version comes out.

I've started the Long Red Line Records youtube page and I've done nothing with it. At all. Why did I make it? This channel will feature, oh, get this, origional content. THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We plan to make basically comedy sound clips that will, in the future (or on iTunes) be on an album. The only thing is, still, we can't think of anything. SO PM US A SCRIPT IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA!!! We'll credit you!!! And no, that does not mean you (or we) get money. We want to give our shitty audio skits for free. So give us an idea! Anything involving two fourteen year olds!

No comments: