Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve...

Alright, it's Christmas Eve and I got an awesome present. A LAPTOP OMGUGUYZ! My cousin gave it to me. She thought it had a virus so she got a new one and gave the old one to me. Turns out, it wasn't a virus. She just couldn't connect to the internet. Anyways, me and Greg actually did something (woah). Me and him started a band. We don't have a name yet though. I'm on Bass, Greg's on drums, ...and that's it. Me and him recorded a "Acoustic Rehersal Demo CD" where (since I didn't have my bass at the time) I just played with my acoustic guitar. The sound quality really sucked though. I recorded us on my camera, came home, pluged my headphones into the camera, taped my microphone to the headphone, and recorded. But, since I have a laptop, I can go to Greg's garage and record it straight to Audacity. Plus, I'll have my bass. We might record it sometime after winter break and call it "Demo CD 2". Anyways, I gotta go. I'm tired and it's been a long day (but a good one concidering the laptop :D).

Thank you goodnight.

No comments: