Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tom's ugly face... in HD!

Guess what?

















I got a $250 check for Christmas. A lot of people like to say "oh, if you give someone a check or a gift card it means you don't know them or care about them! You selfish FUCK!" I highly disagree. I think a check or a gift card is the best thing you can give someone. Why? Instead of giving them something they may not like, you're giving them, like, whatever they want! So guess what I'm getting with my money. A Flip Video minoHD camera thing! Wooooo! This is like a revolution in the world of Long Red Line. Why? More videos! In HD! In 750 pees! OMGUGUYZ!!!! Also, me and Greg were talking about our band name. We agreed on WeSuck. Only one problem: the name is taken by a band that DOES suck. So I thought of making the band called "Disturbing The Piece". So far, it's not taken from what I've gathered. It sounds like a name SOMEONE would have taken, right? Back to the Flip Camera. Because of YouTube's "Algorithim of morals" (quote from sxephil) I will submit new "original" videos twice. The first will be censored and the other uncensored. If one gets removed, you got the fuckin' censored one. I'm completly for free speech, but if YouTube all of a sudden decides to completly remove videos with profanity, I'm safe from spending a whole fuckin' day waiting for YouTube to finally accept my video for the 83'rd time. Ugh. Wish me luck.

No comments: