Thursday, June 25, 2009

2 or 3 new videos

Sup bitches. I shot (that's right SHOT) 2 or 3 new videos over the past few days. All 2 or 3 of them contain me going out of my mind (i.e. not on my pill (i.e. out of my MIND) ). I haven't fininshed editing all of them yet, and I'm still thinking about weather or not I should upload them. They entertain me, but how sure am I that they will entertain others? I'm sure someone has a sence of humor like me, but still. Anyways, here is basically what these 2 or 3 videos are about.

Tom's Dad's Shitstravaganza Palace Place Advertisement:
While my Dad is at work, I turn his house into a warehouse where I sell all of his shit. Everything must go.

I Don't Know What the Fuck to Call This:
Me going out of my mind doing random things around the house.

The third one, I'm probably not uploading. But I got to keep the "creativity" flowing.

No comments: